When you want the best for your dog and your family, call Side by Side Dog Training.
- Experience: With over 15 years of experience in dog training, spanning a variety of methods and approaches, I have been able to develop the most effective and humane solutions to your canine problems.
- Education: I am an active member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT), which is, according to http://www.apdt.com, “Â a professional organization of individual dog trainers who are committed to becoming better trainers through education”. I continually strive to keep up to date on the most currentÂ scientific research and training methods. I regularly attend training conferences and seminars, discuss methods and techniques with other trainers, and read training literature from a variety of sources.
- Convenient and Effective: I know your life is busy, and your schedule is full. My training services are meant to be the most convenient and effective possible. I come to your home and help solve the problems you are having exactly where those problems are occurring.
- Veterinary Knowledge: My unique background as a veterinary technician allows me to catch things that other trainers may miss. For example, a lot of behavior problems are caused or exacerbated by physical problems. Not only can I help you find contributingÂ physical problems, but I can work closely with you and your vet to help you put the best treatment into place.
- Flexibility: Different kinds of families call for different solutions to similar problems. My experience has taken me into a variety of homes and environments, including urban and suburban homes, families with busy single owners working long hours, families with newborns and older children, and families trying to balance multiple work, school and activity schedules. I truly enjoy working with each new situation and including children in training solutions.
To ensure your satisfaction, I am always available for follow up emails or calls after your consults are finished and real life kicks in again.Â I look forward to meeting you and your family and working with you to help solve your canine problems!
Check out APDT’s website for a great article on how to choose a dog trainer.